NEW AGE of STRENGTH
It’s a well-known fact that the aging population is growing and living longer than ever. This “age wave,” combined with the indisputable science linking regular exercise with better health and attributing strength training with improved quality of life, is creating a demographic shift and a mind shift of seismic proportions. . . Welcome to the NEW AGE of STRENGTH!
As baby boomers move into the 55-plus demographic, the characteristics and interests of this segment of the population continue to change.
Boomers TAKING CHARGE of Their Health
- Retirees say health is the #1 ingredient for a happy retirement.
- Boomers have adopted a more empowered, proactive approach to health during every stage of their lives and have helped drive the fitness movement . . . and are more empowered healthcare consumers.
- As they approach retirement, boomers say they are far more likely to take charge of their health and health care than their parents’ generation.
~ Source: AgeWave
Forward-thinking senior living, active aging and rehabilitation providers are rising to meet the emerging new markets this “next generation” demands for pro-actively aging and living well by offering innovative wellness programming, including senior-specific rehabilitation and pro-active strength-building programs.
STRONG IS AGELESS
Powered by HUR's pneumatic resistance strength training solutions,
rehabilitation, active adult/senior living providers and the older adults they serve gain
the STRENGTH they need for the RESULTS they want.
Why Wellness WORKS for Business
- Influences occupancy rates
- Reduces turnover
- Elevates competitive positioning
- Increases revenues
- Contributes to resident satisfaction and engagement
- Manages costs of healthcare
- Keeps residents independent longer
- Performs double duty for employee wellness
- Powers marketing efforts
Download "The business case for wellness programs
in retirement communities and senior housing."