Back to Equipment
The Back Extension STE3320 is equipped with zero resistance starts and the ability to slowly increase resistance. HUR’s pneumatic (air resistance) technology follows the natural movement of the muscle for safe, targeted, independent training for seniors. HUR SmartTouch technology automatically loads individual training plans onto easy-to-read touch screens and displays progress in real-time as clients train. The technology records real-time data for each user, tracking individual training consistency and progress, and alerts staff members to possible areas of concern.
- Preventative, rehabilitation, and maintenance training that targets the back extensor muscles
- HUR SmartTouch technology automatically adjusts resistance and positioning to each client’s personalized training program, saving staff time while tracking and documenting progress
- Pneumatic (air resistance) technology follows the natural movement of the muscle, is easy on joints, and allows for optimal muscle loading
- Touch screen resistance adjustment allows for controlled .25 pound increases in resistance
- Zero starting load is ideal for beginners and early initiation of rehabilitative therapy