Back to Equipment
Fitted with two adjustable support handles, leg straps, hand grips, the HUR Pulley Light machine isolates movement along a fixed path for each exercise, helping to promote proper technique for all users, especially those in a wheelchair.
- Pneumatic (air resistant) technology follows the natural movement of the muscle, is easy on joints, and allows for optimal muscle loading
- Zero starting load is ideal for beginners and early initiation of rehabilitative therapy
- Two adjustable support handles to support lower limbs
- Floor Mounted
- Easy access adjustable handgrips and leg straps for safe, independent use
- HUR Pulley 2 in 1: multifunction machine with two training stations. It can consist of any kind of two HUR Pulleys
- HUR Pulley 3 in 1: multifunction machine with three training stations
- HUR Pulley Crossover Station: The modular design of HUR Pulley machines makes it possible to flexibly create different machine entities.
- Pulley ST8820/8821: Max Load 44 lbs
- Pulley ST8830/8831: Max Load 66 lbs