SmartTouch Upgrade Kit
For facilities with newer models of HUR equipment that feature analog, digital, or SmartCard display, the SmartTouch Upgrade Kit is an easy way to upgrade to the SmartTouch System. Available in both cloud-based or locally-based platforms.
The SmartTouch system supports independent, effective workouts by giving trainers the ability to create personalized training programs for each user. The system uses RFID-based user identification to automatically adjust equipment settings, load the user’s training program, adjust resistance and repetition settings, and track and record performance data.
- Technology: SmartCard, SmartTouch
- Features: Available in both Cloud Based or Locally Based. Automated Reporting, Easy To Use Touch Screen, RIFD Customer ID, Zero Resistance Starts
- Power Needed: Yes
- Data Needed: Yes
- Related Software: SmartTouch Local, SmartCard, SmartCard Kiosk
The SmartTouch Upgrade Kit is available in both cloud-based or locally-based platforms for recent models of HUR equipment that currently feature analog, digital or SmartCard display. SmartTouch system is a multi-platform management environment that offers RFID-based user identification, personal training programs and automatic resistance and repetition settings as well as a visual display of exercise progress. SmartTouch software offers a comprehensive computerized exercise solution for lifelong strength including:
- Available in both cloud-based or locally-based platforms
- State-of-the-art, operating software
- RFID customer identification—enables users to activate training with a single touch
- Operation wherever and whenever (available exclusively with cloud-based SmartTouch technology)
- Supports multi-clinic and multi-center organizations (available exclusively with cloud-based SmartTouch technology)
- No need to log in—users can start training on the first machine
- Personal online user profile displays progress and the training program
- Includes messaging feature that allows communication between the user and instructor
- Automated reporting of user progress, facility status, equipment usage etc.