HUR Analog Equipment
Analog Technology & Innovation: The Smart Way to Train
HUR Analog equipment utilizes the same advanced exercising method found on all HUR strength equipment but uses a manual interface. Individuals can easily adjust resistance through a “plus” and “minus” button located on the display. HUR Analog Equipment is perfect for organizations looking for the benefits of pneumatic strength training equipment but without the need for added technology.
Other Strength Solutions:
Benefits of HUR Analog Equipment
Natural Transmission™ with Air Resistance
- Lack of Inertia reduces stress on joints, limbs, and connective tissues
- Concentric and Eccentric muscle movements provide both positive and negative contractions with optimal loading throughout the range of motion
- Close to Zero Starting Load supports all strength levels and abilities
- ¼ lb Resistance Increments motivates beginners
- High-Speed Resistance and Power Training is safely enabled by air-resistance, which adapts in accordance with the production of force, regardless of the speed of movement
HUR Analog vs. HUR Hi5 Equipment
Key Solution Differences:
A Trusted Partner in Your Success
“The HUR machines are great! Operating with air allows for an even stretch and no jolts to my joints and body. With free weights, I had to be careful not to injure myself. But, on the HUR machines I feel comfortable and safe. The variety of machines work several different muscles, forming a complete workout. They help me have a happier and healthier life”
Member of Walker Methodist Fitness Center
How Can HUR Become a Partner in Your Success?
Contact HUR for a personalized wellness strategy consultation at (847) 729-2636.