Reduce Falls and Improve Cognition
Research indicates a correlation between physical exercise and cognitive abilities. Specifically, a 2016 meta-analysis found that dual-tasking, performing a cognitive and motor task at the same time, improved cognition better than physical exercise alone. A 2017 study found that dual-tasking can help people with mild cognitive impairment or early stage dementia. This particular study found that dual tasking improved the ability to do activities of daily living, improved mood and reduced depression.
Introducing the HUR Senso, a scientifically based dual-tasking fall reduction and cognitive training platform designed to support independence. The “think and move” integrated, fun and easy to use equipment simultaneously improves physical and cognitive function through interactive motor training activities and gaming. The platform sensors dynamically capture all of the vital data with easy to understand results that ensure improved cognitive and activity levels for all users.
- Cognition and Fall Assessment Tests
- Step Reaction Tests
- Trains & Improves Balance and Cognition
- Automated Progressions for all Acuity Levels
- Fun, Social and a Full Suite of Games that Engage
- Step Reaction test
- Users receive a score based on movement patterns and ability to perform cognitive tasks
- Progress tracking through individual scores fuels motivation
- As the user progresses, the training program adapts and gets progressively harder, thus following common training principles
- Motor movements are linked to fun and engaging personalized cognitive tasks
- Gamification provides fun and interactive challenges designed to build strength and improve cognitive function
- 13 different fun and engaging games
Reduce Falls and Improve Cognition with the HUR Senso
Call (847) 729-2636 or click the button below for a free consultation.