HUR is a pioneering leader in the NEW AGE of STRENGTH.
It is a well-known fact that the aging population is growing and living longer than ever. This “age wave” combined with the indisputable science linking regular exercise and strength training to improved quality of life is creating a demand for active aging solutions.
HUR is leading the way by providing pneumatic strength training equipment and innovative wellness solutions specifically designed for senior, rehabilitation and the inclusive wellness markets, with over 10,000 installations on five continents. Our mission is to enable the world's population to actively age and remain strong.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to join an exciting, fast-growing health and wellness company and make immediate contributions as part of the US growth team, please apply now. Email a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
HUR USA is seeking a Regional Account Manager to sell pneumatic strength training and innovative wellness solutions to active aging, senior living, inclusive wellness and rehabilitation organizations.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Manage a customer base and sell new products
- Build the customer base through data mining, researching and generating leads within an assigned territory
- Work with customers in a consultative sales role by providing support and follow-up to ensure continued use of the company's products and services
- Meet with prospective customers in a variety of different medical settings including assisted living, independent living, CCRC, skilled nursing, private practice physical therapy, hospitals and other medical channels
- Meet with 10-12 new prospects on a weekly basis
- Attend trade shows and other marketing activities designed to drive leads
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Experience working with long-term sales cycles
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- Experience and discipline to work in a multi-state territory
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- 4-year college degree
- Ability to travel 75% of the time
- Very competitive compensation structure
- Uncapped Commissions
- 401k (with up to 4% company match)
- Unlimited PTO
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Opportunities for advancement