HUR is a pioneering leader in the NEW AGE of STRENGTH.
It is a well-known fact that the aging population is growing and living longer than ever. This “age wave” combined with the indisputable science linking regular exercise and strength training to improved quality of life is creating a demand for active aging solutions.
HUR is leading the way by providing pneumatic strength training equipment and innovative wellness solutions specifically designed for senior, rehabilitation and the inclusive wellness markets, with over 10,000 installations on five continents. Our mission is to enable the world's population to actively age and remain strong.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to join an exciting, fast-growing health and wellness company and make immediate contributions as part of the US growth team, please apply now. Email a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com
Experience and Abilities Required:
- 4-year college degree
- Minimum of 2-4 years selling capital equipment in the medical world
- Experience working with short, mid, and long-term sales cycles
- The ability to build a customer base and territory on your own by data mining, researching, and generating your own leads within an assigned geography and calling on these prospects successfully
- Experience with Cold Calling and tenacity to persevere and access decision makers for positive results
- Able to comfortably call on a variety of different Medical settings to include assisted living, independent living, CCRC, skilled nursing, private practice physical therapy, hospitals, and other medical channels
- Able to work with customers in a consultative sales role and provide support and follow-up to ensure continued use of company’s products and services
- Keep accurate database using Salesforce
- Possess the drive & determination necessary to meet with 10-12 new prospects on a weekly basis
- Self-Motivation and the ability to work Independently
- Ability to hit and exceed quarterly quotas
- Experience and discipline to work a multi-state territory
- 75% travel required (expected 4-6 overnights per month)
- Attend tradeshows and other marketing activities designed to drive leads
- $50-65k base (uncapped commissions)
- Health and Dental benefits
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k (with up to 4% company match after 90 days).
What we are looking for:
A high-energy, self-motivated individuals to join a fun, rapidly growing company. As an Inside Sales Coordinator, your focus will be generating qualified leads and providing internal marketing support. You will be calling on an existing customer base as well as cold calling new prospects. We have a long-term growth plan for this individual which could include moving into a full-time salaried position with benefits
Experience and Abilities Required:
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Exceptional listener with excellent time management, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Able to quickly build rapport over the phone with customers
- Successfully perform outbound cold calls to generate qualified leads to existing and potential customers via telephone and email while also cross-selling and up selling products
- Maintain timely and accurate sales reports and call logs. Review weekly/monthly sales results and compare against sales goals established for the period.
- Provide marketing support to marketing department
- Competitive personality & team player who can work well with others to achieve winning results
- Interact with all departments to maintain good working relationships and open communication.
- Entrepreneurial spirit who is self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong written and communication skills
- Willingness for ongoing training and development
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1+ year experience preferred in sales and/or marketing
- Part-Time position which could lead into a full time salaried position with benefits
- Flexible hours
- Reports directly to VP of Sales