HUR Balance Technology for Stronger Fall Prevention Programs
HUR SmartBalance is the perfect tool for assessing balance, accurately identifying users with a high risk for falling, and implementing results-based fall prevention and balance training programs.
- Clear intuitive assessments
- Refined options for focused, personalized training
- Customized training recommendations and easy comparison of previous balance tests that make it easy to see improvements and fuels motivation
HUR SmartBalance Key Benefits
Fall Prevention Assessment
Fall Assessment Tests
- Accurately assess the current state of balance using Romberg and Limits of Stability tests
- Quickly digest important facts with clear graphic reporting
- Test results are compared against normative data
- HUR SmartBalance technology testing
- HUR SmartBalance technology reporting
- Progress tracking that’s visual, intuitive, and motivational
- Easy to read visual dashboard displays results in real-time
- Intuitively organized training information and personalized exercise options
- Balance score progress tracking is easy to understand and highly motivational
- Customized training recommendations based on comparisons of previous balance tests make it easy to see improvements and fuels motivation
- Customized setting options make it easy to create targeted, personalized training programs.
- Fun, interactive stabilization games that build core strength and muscle memory
- Easy access with low step, support rail, and safe, wide platform
- Touch screen adjustments make changing between activities and difficulty levels simple
A Trusted Partner in Your Success
“Before the HUR SmartBalance, we had limited means for identifying members who were at risk for a fall until they fell. Information is power and the most valuable information we have to support the safety and well-being of our members comes from the HUR SmartBalance.”
Fitness Manager at Peconic Landing
How Can HUR Become a Partner in Your Success?
Contact HUR for a personalized wellness strategy consultation at (847) 729-2636.