The SMART Way to STRENGTH Train
HUR SmartTouch technology helps clients maximize workouts and allows trainers, therapists and directors to save time and track outcomes over time and across peer groups and centers.
With HUR SmartTouch staff can create and manage their clients’ training programs, monitor individual progress and track outcomes across time and peer groups. Data is automatically captured for each user, recording exercise and performance data, such as repetitions, resistance and progress. Reports can be generated on the progress of a group or single user, making it easy to isolate and compile data for a wide range of purposes.
HUR SmartTouch provides:
- Easier tracking, management, and outcomes reporting
- Proactive alerts based on customized filters
- Cloud-based access, perfect for multi-site organizations
- Enhanced productivity of staff
- Automates routine staff functions
- Eliminates redundant paperwork and mundane tasks
- Provide a higher level of care without the need to add additional staff
- Ability to provide proactive care
Users enjoy structured independence with automated exercise settings without the need to sign in. With one swipe of the wristband, the machine automatically loads the user's personalized training program and adjusts the seat and resistance settings. The program counts the repetitions, records progress and provides an auditory prompt when the exercise is complete. Controlled resistance level increases can be programmed into each user's training plan, prompting the machine to automatically increase resistance by a specified amount when the user reaches a training milestone.
With HUR SmartTouch users are empowered to safely engage in their own strength training program, thereby saving staff resources and improving the user experience.
- Automatically loads personalized exercise program
- Structured independence with automatic adjustments
- Zero starting load and small incremental adjustments (as low as ¼ lbs)
- Easy to understand instructions on a touch-screen display
TECHNOLOGY and INNOVATION
Powered by HUR’s evidence-based technology, industry-leading providers can offer clients the most safe, effective and intelligent training and rehabilitation options on the market today.
- Eliminate redundant paperwork with convenient RFID technology (no-signs needed)
- Structured user independence with automatic adjustments including:
- seat/arm/leg positions
- Intuitive touch screen interface
- Automatically track outcomes with real-time user progress reports
- Remote viewing to track utilization, efficiency and effectiveness
- Local or Cloud based access
- Live software updates for cloud-based installations
HUR SmartTouch enabled machines can be pre-programmed with an individuals’ power target. The peak power performance of each repetition is easily viewed by the user and real-time data is recorded allowing therapists or instructors to track progress and outcomes. Motivate users to reach their best by giving the maximal effort in order to get the maximal results. Real-time data is automatically recorded allowing instructors to track progress and outcomes for each training session.
TRACK RANGE OF MOTION
HUR SmartTouch enabled machines display the range of motion to help guide users through the user’s unique range of motion, which is defined together with the trainer. The Range of Motion feature provides motivation to help users perform their full movement in order to maximize the training benefits. The data is automatically captured and provides instructors with valuable insights into the quality of the individuals training sessions from each repetition that the users have performed.