Adduction / Abduction ST5520-Hi5
The HUR Dual Function Adduction/ Abduction machine is specifically designed to provide older adults with a safe and comfortable way of building strength in both adductor and abductor muscles in the hips and legs.
- Technology: Analog, SmartTouch
- Muscle Group: Lower Body
- Functionality: 3000 Series, 5000 Series, Dual Function
- Features: Easy Access Handgrips, Isometric Testing Sensor Attachment, Range Limiters, Zero Resistance Starts
- Purpose: Training
- Weight: 181 lbs
- Dimensions: 56″W x 44″L x 54″H
- Power Needed: Yes
- Data Needed: Yes
- Related Models: 5520, ST3520, 3520
HUR SmartTouch technology automatically loads individual training plans onto easy to read touch screens and displays progress in real time as clients train. Fitted with range limiters that eliminate dangerous areas of movement, the hip abduction and adduction machine isolates movement along a fixed path, preventing injuries, while helping to promote proper technique during strengthening exercises.
- Preventative, rehabilitation and maintenance strength training that targets the hip adductor and abductor muscles
- Dual Function equipment saves facility space
- HUR SmartTouch technology loads individuals personalized training program, adjusting the seat and other settings automatically at the start of each training session.
- Pneumatic (air resistance) fitness equipment follows the natural movement of the muscle, is easy on joints, and allows for optimal muscle loading
- Touch screen resistance adjustment allows for controlled .25 pound increases in resistance
- Zero starting load strength training equipment is ideal for beginners and early initiation of rehabilitative therapy
- Easy access handgrip
- 4252 Range Limiter
- 4254 Isometric Testing Sensor