Biceps / Triceps-Accessible ST9110-Hi5
The HUR Accessible Dual Functioning Biceps/ Triceps machine is exercise equipment specifically designed for wheelchair bound adults to safely and independently build strength in the muscles of the biceps and triceps.
- Technology: Analog, SmartTouch
- Muscle Group: Upper Body
- Functionality: Accessible, Dual Function
- Features: Base Plate, Isometric Testing Sensor Attachment, Zero Resistance Starts
- Purpose: Accessible Training
- Weight: 181 lbs
- Dimensions: 56″W x 44″L x 54″H
- Power Needed: Yes
- Data Needed: Yes
- Related Models: ST9110, 9110
Strength-building equipment from HUR USA incorporates the latest research-based design and technology. Dual-function upper body workout equipment effectively works two complete muscle groups, providing safe and effective upper body strengthening for older adults. HUR SmartTouch technology automatically loads individual training plans onto easy to read touch screens and displays progress in real time as clients train; the machine adjusts to the needs of each client, supporting short and long term rehabilitation and treatment plans.
- Preventative, rehabilitation and maintenance strength training that targets bicep and tricep muscles
- Dual function fitness equipment saves facility space
- Wheelchair accessible strength equipment
- Independently moving arms allow clients to work one side of the body at a time
- Fitted with both horizontal and vertical handles for different grip positions
- Pneumatic (air resistance) fitness equipment follows the natural movement of the muscle, is easy on joints, and allows for optimal muscle loading
- Touch screen resistance adjustment allows for controlled .25 pound increases in resistance
- Zero starting load exercise equipment is ideal for beginners and early initiation of rehabilitative therapy
- HUR SmartTouch technology automatically loads the personalized training program for each user, counts reps, gives an auditory cue once an exercise is complete, and offers instructions for the next set of exercises in the program.
- Base plate allows for safe operation without having to be fixed to the floor
- 4254 Isometric Testing Sensor