Multi-Function 5X ST8530
The space saving HUR Multi-Function 5X machine allows clients to independently complete five different exercises, effectively working multiple muscle groups in both the upper and lower body, without moving from machine to machine. Touch screen electronic adjustments make it easy to switch between exercises for targeted training that works muscles in the chest, back, biceps, triceps, shoulders, thighs, hamstrings, hips and calves.
- Technology: SmartTouch
- Muscle Group: Lower Body, Multi-Body, Upper Body
- Functionality: 8000 Series, Multi-Function
- Features: Adjustable Seat, Easy Access Handgrips, Isometric Testing Sensor Attachment, Multi Grip Handles, Range Limiters, Safety Belt, Zero Resistance Starts
- Purpose: Training
- Weight: 317 lbs
- Dimensions: 50″W x 75″L x 72″H
- Power Needed: Yes
- Data Needed: Yes
- Related Models: 8540
Fitted with food straps, lock mechanisms, range limiters, and electronically adjustable seat height, back support, and lever arms, the machine isolates movement along a fixed path for each exercise, helping to promote proper technique and safety. HUR SmartTouch software and an isometric testing sensor attachment allows clients to safely and independently work within their personalized training program, while automatically monitoring and tracking progress.
- 5 Exercises targets multiple muscles in the chest, back, biceps, triceps, thighs, hamstrings, gluts and hips: Leg Extension, Leg Curl, Push Up, Pull Down, and Chest Press.
- Multi-Functioning equipment provides four exercises in one, saving facility space
- HUR SmartTouch technology automatically tracks and records personal training programs, guiding each user through their unique personalized training program from start to finish, making it easy for administrative personnel to track progress for individual clients and the entire community
- Pneumatic (air resistant) technology follows the natural movement of the muscle, is easy on joints, and allows for optimal muscle loading
- Touch screen resistance adjustment allows for controlled .25 pound increases in resistance
- Electric touch screen control of seat height and position, back support, and lever arms
- Zero starting load is ideal for beginners and early initiation of rehabilitative therapy
- Easy access handgrips and foot straps
- Easy access handgrips, foot straps and range limiters for safe, independent use
- 4254 Isometric Testing Sensor for use of Performance Recorder-device